Quick, efficient, economical and reliable: OKI label printers support full colour label printing for your business. Printing in-house gives you the flexibility to match your print quantity to your immediate demand and reduces the need to maintain stocks of multiple layouts by utilising blank label media only.
OKI – Our Chosen Partner For Reliability & Efficiency
OKI label printers combine workplace efficiency, flexibility and cost control making them a popular choice for businesses who rely heavily on their printing operations. These compact digital LED printers are ultra-reliable and robust; an asset to any productive workplace.
OKI is a globally successful B2B printer brand dedicated to creating professional and cost effective in-house printing solutions and our close working partnership with OKI ensures 100% label media to printer compatibility.
Installing an OKI printer gives you the versatility to create not only stunning, full colour labels, but also promotional flyers, business stationery, signage, point of sale notices and even business cards.
When used with Dura-ID’s Polyolefin blank media a fully compliant BS5609 solution is achieved for the labelling of hazardous goods.
Chemical businesses benefit from the flexibility to print multiple label designs, in accordance with GHS and CLP, with no media changes.
To manage your spend on consumables you may wish to consider adding a Smart Managed Print Contract, talk to our experts to discuss which package would best suit your print volumes and present the most cost effective solution for your business.
Here are some features we think you will love about OKI printers:
- Colour print speed 34 pages per minute (36 pages per minute in monochrome only)
- Media sizes from A6 to A4, also 210mm x 1200mm display banners
- Media thickness from 64 to 250gsm (Dura-ID’s Laserplas is available in 125, 195, & 250 microns grades)
- Generous 256MB RAM
- Straight paper path for trouble-fee, high volume, print runs
- Extra trays and optional duplex units available (for double-sided printing)
- 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution and high definition toners for sharp imagery