The Neuralabel 300x is built on HP PageWide technology allowing for extremely high speed, on-demand printing for short label runs. This printer is ideal for use when variable width labels are required as it prints any width from 1.5 to 8.5 inches on roll-fed, fan-folded or cut sheet media.
The high capacity ink cartridges decrease machine downtime and increases efficiency. This solution is also BS5609 approved when used with our own Polyolefin media so it also helps keep you compliant with international maritime law.
Eliminate part-printed labels with this versatile, cost effective and on-demand printer.
- Print speed of up to 20 inches per second or over 100 pages per minute
- Print resolution up to 2400 dpi
- Cartridge Yields of 9,200 standard black and white pages or 6,600 standard CMY pages
- Neuralabel pigment inks are water resistant and meet with BS5609 standards.
- Easily integrates with a variety of labelling software including BarTender, Adobe and many more.