Here at Dura-ID we consider the unique applications of our clients and make recommendations on available options. Site visits, to see a demonstration of the solutions in action, can be arranged either at your site or at Dura-ID, to help select the best option for your business in advance of a purchase.
Our aim is to develop long-term relationships with customers from the point of purchase; to back this up we make ourselves responsible for supporting you and your business going forwards. To support this we offer a range of Aftersales Services for identification solutions.
- Software Support – Telephone and online help for clients using our software packages.
- Printer Support – Annual breakdown agreements, ad-hoc call-outs, return-to-base repairs and telephone support.
- Demonstrations – events held to showcase new technologies and on-site demonstrations available.
- Installation – In-house Technical Team on hand to assist with installations and support.
- Training – off-site or on-site staff training available to ensure you get the best out of your printing system.
The bespoke support packages we provide help to ensure your labelling system runs smoothly and efficiently to support your operations. If any problems do occur, we’re here to help!.
Like all mechanical apparatus printers need to be serviced and maintained properly in order to keep running efficiently. Dura-ID has various options available to help ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
The majority of work is carried out by our own engineers significantly reducing the prospect of return-to-base workshop repairs which, we understand, can impact your productivity.
On installation of your new printer and software we offer training for your team to ensure they fully understand the capabilities of the equipment its interaction with your labels or tags.
After this, if you still need help, that’s fine, we’re with you all the way. Telephone and online support is available throughout the working day.
When you take up one of our software packages we’ll provide technical support to help get you up and running.
Our friendly support team is on hand to answer your queries and help with any teething problems associated with software and printers.
Horticultural Clients – As an added bonus, a HLS support agreement entitles you to 5% discount off the price of our stock horticultural labels and consumables.