The Neuralabel 500e is the in-house printing solution that the chemical industry has been waiting for. The printer is well suited to Chemical Manufacturers that require labels for drums and IBC’s, although it can also handle stock for smaller packaging too. The ability to combine several labels usually placed on drums and IBC’s into one larger format (we call this a combination label) provides a host of benefits and efficiencies.
IML are the exclusive European distributor for this solution provided by Neuralog, when combined with our high quality laser printable media you can be assured that your labels meet the BS5609 approval requirements expected when shipping goods overseas.
The variety of output options for this machine really does mean the Neuralabel 500e has everyone's needs covered; from roll-to-roll or fan-fold to fan-fold for easy movement to an automatic label applicator, or the ability to provide A4 cut sheets for smaller print runs or samples.
Boasting highly durable print and high speed printing, the solution provides in house full colour printing without the restrictions in label length that standard laser printers offer.
See the Neuralabel 500e in action
The Neuralabel 500e is the laser printer that boasts a variety of important benefits
- Reduction of labels required per container, use one format for all of your needs
- Easy-to-use interface with a touch screen operator panel
- Less blank or pre-printed label stock required to be held in-house as you can print labels when you need them
- Reduced long term consumable spend due to high yield combination toner/drum units
- IML's friendly technical staff can support the Neuralabel 500e, the print engine is also backed up by Lexmark
- Automatic feeding and cutting of continuous media means you don't have to be watching over your labels as they print
- Integrates with your SAP system.
This GHS compliant in-house printing solution allows for more efficient and cost effective labelling.